Wednesday, December 21, 2011

day 20,21

   I had one of those 3 1/2 hour naps again yesterday, I was up for about 6 hours came home and out I went. I hope I am doing the right thing by not taking my medication. It's a little scary, what if I get worse? The 'new doctor' doesn't even know what to do for me, and I won't be seeing him again til Jan 6th. The good Lord I believe is trying to get me to learn the word  PATIENCE and so far I am not doing too well. I have been faithfully inhaling the salt therapy for about a week now, not sure if it's helping but will continue it. I am also starting back on my iron pills because I am getting tired again so easily.

 I have not gotten any Christmas cards out, sent out any pkgs and am not done with my Christmas shopping as of yet,just don't have the spirit or strength. I LOVE Christmas,it's my favorite holiday, it just feel right this year for some reason.Hmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. Pray you get some strength and energy to enjoy your favorite season

    ReplyDelete